What topics will you cover?
- The archaeological site of Portus and the surrounding area, in terms of its historical context, related written records, and its archaeological and architectural data.
- Archaeology at multiple scales, from the Roman Empire, via the Roman Mediterranean, landscapes, the port, individual buildings and unique artefacts.
- The Roman people who lived, worked and died at the site.
- The range of multidisciplinary methods and theories that are in place at Portus, including techniques, data, values, and ethics.
- The uses and implications of a range of the archaeological digital techniques in use at Portus, to record, analyse, interpret and present the site.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #UoSFLPortus to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course