- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Project Management Principles, Practices and Systems
Understand the key principles of project management
According to a key report in 2017, only 37% of teams in the UK reported completing projects on time. Managing project costs was given as the biggest problem, followed by hitting deadlines.
On this course you will learn the key principles of project management and understand the project management skills needed to complete projects on time and on budget. You will focus on the three biggest challenges to project managers: completing projects on time, managing costs, and communication. You will learn from case studies and real life examples to bring your learning experience to life.
What is Project Management?
The Project Lifecycle
Mini Case Study
Project Information and Communications
Closing a Project
Contemporary Practice: Project Management Software, Agile Project
Management, Operations Management
Mini Case Study
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop your understanding of how projects relate to the wider organisational environment
- Explain the functions and roles of a Project Manager
- Explore the key role of risk management, communication strategies, change management and project closing methods
- Develop an understanding of how and why project managers need to appreciate the international perspective of their projects
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone working in project management roles in any industry, from engineering and programming, to marketing, aviation and more. It will be useful to any professional responsible for managing projects.
It is ideal for anybody considering undertaking Anglia Ruskin’s MSc Project Management.
Who developed the course?
ARU is a global university with campuses across the East of England. They are passionate about transforming lives through innovative, inclusive and entrepreneurial education and research.
- LocationCambridge, UK
- World rankingTop 350Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: