This course is part of the Believe, Build, Become: How to Supercharge your Career ExpertTrack
Career Coaching for Women: Supercharge Your Career with AllBright
Get the support and skills you need to realise your professional ambitions with AllBright Academy’s career development course.
Weekly study2 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/monthFind out more
Career Coaching for Women: Supercharge Your Career with AllBright
Find and follow a career path that inspires you as a woman in business
This four-week course will equip you with the skills and tools you need to plan your career trajectory and take the next steps towards your career goals.
Become your own career coach
This course is designed for women who’d like to reflect on their current career and push forward with renewed vigour or pivot in a new career direction that’s more in line with their true calling.
You’ll explore what drives you to do your best work and how this could be reflected in your choice of career.
After undertaking an analysis of your core values, you’ll do an honest assessment of your personal and professional strengths and weaknesses.
Assess your career motivation and career goals
You’ll explore whether you’re currently utilising your strengths and effectively managing your weaknesses and establish how to make them work for you.
Once you’ve identified your strengths and areas for improvement as well as your motivation for work, you’ll build the tools and skills to unlock your potential and commit to a desired career direction.
Make a career development plan
Armed with your personal self-assessment, you’ll learn how to set career goals that are aligned with your motivations and value system.
You’ll consider how to hold yourself accountable to these goals and discover techniques for overcoming any challenges that come between you and your career development plans.
Learn with experts experienced in female career progression at AllBright
AllBright is a network and community that connects smart-thinking women through members’ clubs in London and LA.
This course is led by experts at AllBright’s digital training platform, AllBright Academy, designed to upskill and educate women looking for the practical tools and inspiration to further their career.
What topics will you cover?
- Finding your ‘Why?’: what motivates you and drives you.
- Discovering your Values: what qualities you wish to cultivate in your life and at work.
- Understanding your Strengths & Weaknesses: a self-assessment of your current skillset and career position.
- Goal Setting: how to set achievable realistic goals that translate into viable action to supercharge your career.
Prove you're job ready
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify and assess your strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate whether you are utilising and managing them well enough in relation to your career.
- Produce a set of goals that are aligned with your motivations and value system and explore how to be accountable to these goals.
- Practice techniques for overcoming barriers to your goals.
- Create a clear action plan to supercharge your career.
Who is the course for?
This course is for professional women of all ages who want to focus on their personal development goals and create a ripple effect that will have a positive impact on their career, wellbeing, and relationships.
Who will you learn with?
I am transformational business coach, consultant, speaker and recovering overachiever!
I have over 20 years of experience and am an accredited NLP and Performance coach.
Award winning Entrepreneur @sonyabarlowuk
Currently writing a business book with Kogan Page, to be released October 2021
A Leadership & Career Coach specialising in developing leaders and founders to clarify and live their purpose. Author, Change Your Life in 5
Who developed the course?
AllBright is all about inspiring change. Founded in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, we’re a global women’s network acting as a springboard for smart-minded women of all ages and stages. Through our beautiful clubs and AllBright Digital, our sisterhood is helping shape a new narrative for those who want to supercharge their careers.
Start learning today - free 7-day trial
After your free trial you can:
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Learning on FutureLearn
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into weeks, activities, and steps to help you keep track of your learning
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, long- and short-form articles, audio, and practical activities
- Stay motivated by using the Progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores
Join a global classroom
- Experience the power of social learning, and get inspired by an international network of learners
- Share ideas with your peers and course educators on every step of the course
- Join the conversation by reading, @ing, liking, bookmarking, and replying to comments from others
Map your progress
- As you work through the course, use notifications and the Progress page to guide your learning
- Whenever you’re ready, mark each step as complete, you’re in control
- Complete 90% of course steps and all of the assessments to earn your certificate
Want to know more about learning on FutureLearn? Using FutureLearn
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #projectyou to talk about this course on social media.