Discover the power of numbers
We use numbers in everyday life to make hundreds of small decisions that quickly add up to something bigger.
This course will help you to harness the power of quantitative research to make better informed decisions and solve real-world problems.
You’ll improve your understanding of how to use statistical analysis to draw meaningful conclusions from numerical data.
Whether it’s making an important financial investment, or testing the effectiveness of workplace practices, quantitative research helps us to make difficult decisions for ourselves and our communities.
What topics will you cover?
- Why numbers matter in quantitative research
- How to use statistics to analyse data and solve real world problems
- How to formulate research questions, informed by accurate and reliable measurement
- How to select and justify an appropriate research method to answer your question
- The close relationship between quantitative and qualitative research
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in research, but may be of particular interest to people who are undertaking a research project related to their profession or area of study.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLNumbersMatter to talk about this course on social media.