Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Quantum Marketing with Raja Rajamannar
This course is led by Raja Rajamannar, one of the most famous and decorated marketers in the world.
As president of the World Federation of Advertisers and chief marketing officer of Mastercard and author of Quantum Marketing, he lays out what marketers need to be successful tomorrow.
You’ll be introduced to the key theories behind quantum marketing and why it is the industry’s next big skills challenge.
Explore the world of modern marketing
Rajamannar shares breakthrough, frontier strategies useful for navigating marketing challenges in the modern business world.
The course will investigate the key skills and duties particularly relevant for marketers today and the different avenues for developing these skills.
You’ll evaluate different eras and theories in marketing throughout history and consider how this has laid the foundations for the future of marketing.
Consider emerging marketing technology
The course delves into some of the most crucial emerging technologies in marketing, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and multisensory marketing. You’ll consider how these technologies can be leveraged to create successful campaigns within your organisation.
You’ll also weigh up which marketing activities suit different brands, products and businesses, and you’ll have the chance to experiment with new marketing channels.
Understand how to build brand loyalty
The course examines consumer behaviour, unpacking how behavioural economics and neuroscience can help marketers understand their potential customers.
You will explore customer and brand loyalty, analysing the purpose and execution of loyalty schemes.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with a roadmap for modern marketing and will be able to articulate robust and tested marketing strategies and goals.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess the skills needed to become a marketer today and tomorrow
- Evaluate how new technologies and processes will change the role of marketers
- Develop the critical thinking needed in a marketing role
- Explore what marketers must know to succeed
- Produce a peer-graded assessment showing your marketing strategy
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those beginning a career in marketing and those who may have experience in the industry but no formal training. The course covers marketing strategy and theory and considers how they can be applied in real life settings.
Who developed the course?
AWLearn is the education arm of Advertising Week. Advertising Week is a global thought leadership organization. The AWLearn philosophy is that all our courses and learning follow the same philosophy: Educate, Entertain, Enable. This means our courses offer the educational oversight on a particular topic; we use real-life entertaining case studies featuring professionals who already do these jobs; and show you the tactics that will enable you to get ahead in your career.
Discover marketing strategy with teaching from Mastercard global CMO, Raja Rajamannar, and marketing experts at Advertising Week.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends