What topics will you cover?
- Why is security in mobile applications important?
- Understanding risk and threats in mobile applications
- Introducing and using static analysis tools
- Introduction to security controls for mobile applications
- Security control: Android permissions and how to use them
- Security control: encryption and how to secure stored data
- Security control: authentication and how to secure network connections
- Verifying the implementation of security controls using HPE Fortify SCA
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
Secure Android App Development is intended for anyone who already has some experience of mobile development, ideally on the Android platform. You could be:
a student currently studying computer science and cyber security;
a professional who needs to understand the security risks associated with software development;
or a programmer who needs to identify, analyse and manage risks, in order to make your coding and applications more secure.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £79.00
Statement of Participation £49.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLsecureapp to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course