- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Sisterhood Works: How to Build a More Meaningful Network
Learn how to enhance your communication skills and ask smarter questions
This practical three-week networking course is designed to offer you the skills needed to enhance communication, improve the ability to listen and ask smarter questions that lead to more meaningful interactions.
You’ll explore case studies with inspirational business leaders who will provide insightful analysis of their personal and professional networks, helping you explore how they started and grew their career using their connections.
Develop an understanding of the neuroscience of networking
To begin start with, you’ll uncover the myths about networking, will and develop an understanding of the neuroscience behind it to of networking, and will identify your any lingering fears around building new relationships.
You’ll then explore your own network and network of resources, and will identify to being identifying potential mentors and sponsors within it. You’ll also assess the diversity of your network and will learn how to create more diverse connections.
Create your own elevator pitch to serve as your introduction at online and in-person networking events
You’ll then Next up, it’s time to devise your own elevator pitch to serve as your introduction at online and in-person networking events, and You are also invited to evaluate your own power to introduce other women to each other to ultimately help to create a bigger, richer network for you.
Ultimately, The aim of the course is to help you to grow into your own potential by creating a network that truly works for you. It’s time to debunk those networking myths and create a community and support system to help you achieve your goals.
- Networking 101; demystifying Networking and learning the basics.
- Social chemistry; Why Networking is so important and the neuroscience behind it.
- The Art of making meaningful connections; how to listen, ask and gather your community.
- Resource Rich Networks; Purposeful connections, finding a mentor and diversifying your tribe.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Uncover the myths about networking
- Develop an understanding of the neuroscience of networking. Identify your fears around building new relationships
- Create your own elevator pitch to serve as your introduction at online and in person networking events
- Evaluate your own power to introduce other women to each other
- Explore your own network resources. Identify potential mentors and sponsors within it
- Assess the diversity of your network and learn to create more diverse connections
Who is the course for?
This course is primarily designed for businesswomen of all ages and at all stages of their career who are at a juncture in their lives and would like to take the time to reflect.
Whether you’re looking to pivot in a new direction or push forward to achieve your goals, this course is designed to help you build and grow meaningful connections within your network.
Who developed the course?
AllBright is all about inspiring change. Founded in 2018 by Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, we’re a global women’s network acting as a springboard for smart-minded women of all ages and stages. Through our beautiful clubs and AllBright Digital, our sisterhood is helping shape a new narrative for those who want to supercharge their careers.
Build the skills, confidence and female network you need to realise your true potential and achieve your professional goals.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends