- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Digital Media Analytics: Introduction
Understand how to get value from digital and social media
How can social and digital media help a business improve? How can we get useful data from social and digital media? What are the limitations of such data?
Get answers to these questions and more in this introductory course to social and digital media analytics. In the course, you’ll learn how to turn social and digital media information into business intelligence, and discover why it’s so useful for professionals.
You’ll look at the different types of data you can get from social media and the opportunities and limitations each presents.
- Introduction to social media analytics
- Overview of digital analytics
- Twitter as a data source for analysis
- Introduction to social media analytics research
- Data science and social media analytics
- Building a social media research program
- Extracting meaning from data
- Tools to track social media analytics
- Organizing and categorizing social media data
- Analysing social media data using t-tests and correlations
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss the constraints, opportunities and limitations of using data from social media
- Evaluate the basic types of social media data relevant to professionals
- Identify the possibilities with social media data and techniques available
- Explore social and media data to answer questions and report actionable insights
Who is the course for?
This course is for professionals looking to advance their careers and learn more about social media.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: