What topics will you cover?
- Describe people, both physically and in terms of their personality;
- Talk about what people wear (clothes, accessories and colours);
- Talk about your family;
- Ask for people’s contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail);
- Describe your home and the furniture in it;
- Talk about what you want when looking for accommodation.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people with little prior knowledge of Spanish who want to learn the basic language and find out about the Spanish-speaking world. The course assumes that you have already studied the first course in the Spanish for Beginners program. This course is taught through English.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLLearnSpanish to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course