Spanish for Beginners 3: My Life
Duration 4 weeks
Weekly study 4 hours
Why join the course?
This free online course is the third of six in the Spanish for Beginners program. It will introduce you to the language that you need to:
- talk about your daily life;
- talk about what you do every day and every week;
- ask for and tell the time, and say when things happen;
- talk about means of transport;
- talk about working hours;
- talk about opening and closing times of shops and businesses.
Describe your normal day in Spanish
During the four weeks of the course, you will learn the vocabulary and expressions to talk about what you do during a normal day, and learn the present tense of regular verbs, as well as some irregular verbs such as ir (to go), salir (to leave/to go out) and venir (to come). You will also learn to talk about things you do frequently.
By now, you will find that you are getting more confident in your listening, and you will continue to work on your speaking, reading and writing skills too.
You will find out more about the variety of people and places in the Spanish-speaking world, and about some differences in vocabulary between the different Spanish varieties.
What topics will you cover?
- Talk about your daily life;
- Talk about what you do every day and every week;
- Ask for and tell the time, and say when things happen;
- Talk about means of transport;
- Talk about working hours;
- Talk about opening and closing times of shops and businesses.
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people with little prior knowledge of Spanish, who want to learn the basic language and find out about the Spanish-speaking world. The course assumes that you have already studied the previous two courses in the Spanish for Beginners program. This course is taught through English.
Who will you learn with?
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLlearnSpanish to talk about this course on social media.