What topics will you cover?
- How to analyse film using key frameworks
- How to use film clips as a catalyst for extended writing
- How to create strong narratives through story mountains and storyboarding
- How to use basic filmmaking as a tool for attainment
- How to use basic filmmaking as a tool for assessment
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for educators who would like to improve their student’s reading and writing, although parents or anyone with an interest in developing young people’s literacy will also benefit from the approaches that are explored throughout the course.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £24.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLFilmliteracy to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course