Find out how the body repairs and regulates itself
Every part of the body is made according to a code that is carried in the body’s cells.
This code is called DNA, and knowing how it works is fundamental to understanding how the body regulates itself throughout our lives.
On this course, you’ll get an introduction to the basics of molecular biology, and how DNA code works inside the human body.
You’ll find out what DNA code represents, how it creates proteins inside the body, and what key molecules are involved.
You’ll learn how molecules communicate and interact with each other inside the body.
What topics will you cover?
- What are the key molecules involved in molecular biology?
- The role of reproduction in producing an individual’s DNA code
- What does the DNA code represent?
- Using the DNA code to create proteins
- How do molecules within the body communicate with one another?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone interested in molecular biology and how DNA code works. No existing knowledge of biology is required.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLbodydna to talk about this course on social media.