What topics will you cover?
- An initial understanding of modern business and organisations.
- Up-to-date concepts to shape understanding of the four major forces that shape the world of modern business and organisations: knowledge, technology, ethics and globalisation.
- Trigger concepts to prompt changing mind about what accepted (up-to-date) knowledge is regarding the four major sources.
- Upcoming concepts, developed in collaboration with the participants, to facilitate an open minded exploration of knowledge that is still being developed.
- Part of the content is developed based on the interest of the participants using the ‘Ask Viktor’ feature.
- Based on Henry Mintzberg, the phenomenon of the financial crisis is described as the crisis of management rather than the crisis of economics.
- Knowledge acquired in the first five weeks is applied to make sense of the financial crisis, arguing for or against Mintzberg’s position through a chosen concept from each of the four major forces that shape the world of modern business and organisations.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLModernBiz to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course