- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Upcycling: From Green Ideas to Starting a Business
Understand upcycling, how to make upcycling products and start up a company
Have you ever turned unwanted objects or waste materials into entirely new products? Upcycling is the ideal way to combine creative ideas with a passion for sustainability and entrepreneurship.
On this course, you will learn how to apply the key concepts of upcycling to real-life practice. You will explore how to start upcycling, the link between upcycling and the Sustainable Development Goals, and learn about successful case study examples.
You will also get inspired by business upcycling ideas, receive guidance on how to start your own company, and learn how to fund and market your products.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on what upcycling is and its relation to sustainable development
- Explore how to evaluate upcycling in the context of global and local environmental problems
- Assess different ways of creating products out of trash
- Identify different upcycling business models
- Reflect on the steps to start up an upcycling company
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to start their own upcycling company or who are interested in entrepreneurship, eco-friendly businesses and sustainability.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.