Skip to 0 minutes and 21 seconds [INTERPOSING VOICES] [RECORD SCRATCHING] [CLEARING THROAT] This mini MOOC has been designed to help you succeed in your Welsh Bacc Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate - but more specifically, your individual project.
Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
How to Succeed in Your Welsh Bacc: the Individual Project Essentials
Learn everything you need to know for your Welsh Bacc Individual Project
The Welsh Bacc is valued by universities and employers for the combination of personal growth and academic skills it develops in learners.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to successfully complete your Welsh Bacc Individual Project. Asides from learning what the assessors are looking for, you’ll explore a range of additional transferable skills that will help in your project, such as time management and research.
Ultimately, you’ll gain all the skills needed to bring your project together.
- Reasons to do your Welsh Bacc and Individual Project well
- Starting the research process
- Getting a good mark : how you are assessed etc
- Organising your ideas & structuring the project
- Finding and evaluating sources
- Time management
- Using sources and referencing
- Completing your project
This course is available in both English and Welsh
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Select, develop and refine an appropriate topic area for your project
- Find and evaluate appropriate resources and use these to inform and support your project
- Improve your time management skills in order to complete the project effectively
- Plan and structure a piece of academic writing
Who is the course for?
This course would suit post-16 students wishing to successfully complete their Welsh Bacc ‘Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate’.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.