What topics will you cover?
- The health of adolescents and young people
- Reproductive health and what it means to make every birth wanted
- The health of women during pregnancy, whilst giving birth and during the postnatal period
- Newborns and stillbirths in the global health agenda
- The health of children and the progress made to reduce their mortality.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for healthcare professionals or anyone working in a health organisation; undergraduate students taking a healthcare or science-related degree; medical students and postgraduates wishing to complement their studies; and anyone else with an interest in learning about the health of women, children and adolescents.
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For £49 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLImprovingHealth to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course