MSc Global Logistics
You can develop and display your knowledge of the changing world of logistics, with this online logistics degree. Get the chance to boost your career, explore real-world issues and grow your analytic, creative and commercial skills.
DegreeMSc Global Logistics
DurationFull-time or Part-time (2-5 years)
Total tuition fee£16,600 GBP
Price per program£1,383.33 GBP
Understand the key aspects of global logistics
Logistics is an ever-changing puzzle, requiring a mix of cutting-edge technology, analytical skills, management techniques and leadership talent to solve.
This online logistics degree aims to help you develop these skills. It is a starting point from which to explore the core disciplines of logistics management and grow your knowledge of alternative strategies.
You’ll engage with real-world issues, learn to make judgements in the absence of complete data, and examine how to communicate your findings to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Full-time or Part-time (2-5 years)
- £16,600 GBP (total tuition fee)
£1,383.33 GBP (price per program)
- 10 programs
What do I need to apply?
- Minimum of a second-class honours degree in a relevant business-based subject. This is not a conversion course.
- Relevant professional business qualification of an equivalent level.
- Lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for 5 years in a position commensurate with that of an honours degree graduate in a relevant field. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Applications from those not possessing the equivalent of an honours degree will be considered on individual merit with decisions made based on careful evaluation of the capacity of the applicant to complete the programme successfully. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Accreditation for prior learning (APL) is in accordance with University regulations. The accreditation for Prior Experiential learning (APEL) will only be awarded for achievements equivalent to masters’ level.
- Module exemptions can be given for prerequisites that have been achieved through previous study or experience. However appropriate alternative modules may be substituted, subject to the approval of the Course Director, who must ensure that the aims and learning outcomes of the named award are achieved by any variations in programmes of study.
How much will it cost?
Sep 2021 start: £16,600
Sep 2022 start: £16,600
What are the learning outcomes?
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Assess appropriateness of theories, concepts and issues along with the management, analysis and planning of logistics within organisations
- Critically appraise the operational, financial, and technological management of logistics within and across a variety of industry sectors
- Evaluate and apply the most appropriate logistics tools, techniques and theories to formulate practical solutions
- Develop innovative global logistics solutions through the application of appropriate cyberphysical systems
- Appraise the application of sustainable and ethical practice within supply chains
- Evidence enhanced research, transferable and professional skills which are relevant to employment and leadership in the logistics industry
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles of consultancy and the theories and practices found in leadership
Programs on this degree
|Global Distribution Networks||Available now|
|Simulation for Global Logistics||Available now|
|Sustainability and Green Logistics||Available now|
|Global Professional Development - Consultancy|
|Logistics Project Management|
|Research Methods and Project Introduction|
|Supply Chain and Logistics Concepts|
What you’ll get as a degree student with FutureLearn
- Learn when you want by watching videos, reading articles, doing tests, and completing assignments online
- Join online discussions and collaborate with your peers in a virtual study group
- Enjoy discussions with feedback from expert educators
- Get full access to the university library, online resources and support
Want to know more?
Coventry secured 5 QS Stars for Teaching and Online Learning in the QS World University Ranking 2020 and has received No. 1 in the world for Massive Open Online Courses in MoocLab’s World University Ranking 2021.Study at Coventry University