- Minimum of a second-class honours degree in a relevant business-based subject. This is not a conversion course.
- Relevant professional business qualification of an equivalent level.
- Lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for 5 years in a position commensurate with that of an honours degree graduate in a relevant field. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Applications from those not possessing the equivalent of an honours degree will be considered on individual merit with decisions made based on careful evaluation of the capacity of the applicant to complete the programme successfully. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Accreditation for prior learning (APL) is in accordance with University regulations. The accreditation for Prior Experiential learning (APEL) will only be awarded for achievements equivalent to masters’ level.
- Module exemptions can be given for prerequisites that have been achieved through previous study or experience. However appropriate alternative modules may be substituted, subject to the approval of the Course Director, who must ensure that the aims and learning outcomes of the named award are achieved by any variations in programmes of study.
How much will it cost?
Sep 2021 start: £16,600
Sep 2022 start: £16,600
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Assess appropriateness of theories, concepts and issues along with the management, analysis and planning of logistics within organisations
- Critically appraise the operational, financial, and technological management of logistics within and across a variety of industry sectors
- Evaluate and apply the most appropriate logistics tools, techniques and theories to formulate practical solutions
- Develop innovative global logistics solutions through the application of appropriate cyberphysical systems
- Appraise the application of sustainable and ethical practice within supply chains
- Evidence enhanced research, transferable and professional skills which are relevant to employment and leadership in the logistics industry
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles of consultancy and the theories and practices found in leadership