You can develop and display your knowledge of the changing world of logistics with this online logistics degree. Get the chance to boost your career, explore real-world issues and grow your analytic, creative and commercial skills.
- Part time 2-5 years
- £15,800 GBP (total tuition fee)
£1,316.66 GBP (price per program)
- 10 programs
- Start dates
- 20 Jan 2020 (apply by 24 Jan 2020)
18 May 2020 (apply by 22 May 2020)
14 Sep 2020 (apply by 18 Sep 2020)
What do I need to apply?
- Minimum of a second-class honours degree in a relevant business-based subject. This is not a conversion course.
- Relevant professional business qualification of an equivalent level.
- Lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for 5 years in a position commensurate with that of an honours degree graduate in a relevant field. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Applications from those not possessing the equivalent of an honours degree will be considered on individual merit with decisions made based on careful evaluation of the capacity of the applicant to complete the programme successfully. To be assessed by the Course Director.
- Accreditation for prior learning (APL) is in accordance with University regulations. The accreditation for Prior Experiential learning (APEL) will only be awarded for achievements equivalent to masters’ level.
- Module exemptions can be given for prerequisites that have been achieved through previous study or experience. However appropriate alternative modules may be substituted, subject to the approval of the Course Director, who must ensure that the aims and learning outcomes of the named award are achieved by any variations in programmes of study.
How much will it cost?
September 2019 start: £15,800
January 2020 start: £15,800
May 2020 start: £15,800
What are the learning outcomes?
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Assess appropriateness of theories, concepts and issues along with the management, analysis and planning of logistics within organisations
- Critically appraise the operational, financial, and technological management of logistics within and across a variety of industry sectors
- Evaluate and apply the most appropriate logistics tools, techniques and theories to formulate practical solutions
- Develop innovative global logistics solutions through the application of appropriate cyberphysical systems
- Appraise the application of sustainable and ethical practice within supply chains
- Evidence enhanced research, transferable and professional skills which are relevant to employment and leadership in the logistics industry
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles of consultancy and the theories and practices found in leadership
Programs on this degree
|Global Distribution Networks||Available now|
|Global Professional Development - Consultancy||Available now|
|Logistics Economics||18 May 2020|
|Simulation for Global Logistics||18 May 2020|
|Sustainability and Green Logistics|
|Logistics Project Management|
|Research Methods and Project Introduction|
|Supply Chain and Logistics Concepts|
Try a free taster course
Part of a degree
Part of a degree
Part of a degree