This postgraduate degree enables graduates to see beyond their initial disciplinary specialisation and appreciate the range of insights needed for the effective management of community health issues.
- 1 year
- $7,200 AUD (total tuition fee)
$1,800 AUD (price per program)
- 4 programs
What do I need to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline
- English competence
What are the learning outcomes?
- Explain the rationale for combining different health professions to tackle sustainability and the emergence of zoonotic diseases
- Apply systems thinking to illustrate the importance of bringing together multiple disciplines (health, environmental, social/economic)
- Communicate effectively using various methods (including policy documents and social communications) for diverse audiences (government, industry, community)
- Critically appraise arguments in public health (both environmental and related to infectious disease); biosecurity and food security; and evaluate their economic impact from a One Health perspective
- Apply research protocols to solve problems
- Work collaboratively in teams.