- 1 year
- $7,200 AUD (Total tuition fee)
$1,800 AUD (Price per program)
- 4 programs
What do I need to apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline
- English competence
What are the learning outcomes?
- Explain the rationale for combining different health professions to tackle sustainability and the emergence of zoonotic diseases
- Apply systems thinking to illustrate the importance of bringing together multiple disciplines (health, environmental, social/economic)
- Communicate effectively using various methods (including policy documents and social communications) for diverse audiences (government, industry, community)
- Critically appraise arguments in public health (both environmental and related to infectious disease); biosecurity and food security; and evaluate their economic impact from a One Health perspective
- Apply research protocols to solve problems
- Work collaboratively in teams.
Programs on this degree
|Health Economics and Finance|
|Public Health and Epidemiology|
|One Health Management and Leadership|
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.