To be eligible for this postgraduate certificate, you must have gained at least 30 credits at Level 7 from Nottingham Business School and 30 credits from other relevant university-accredited microcredentials at postgraduate level.
Once you have gained the necessary 60 Level 7 credits, please contact email@example.com to discuss next steps for earning your postgraduate certificate. Please note, there is an administrative fee for recognition of prior learning. You will need to provide transcripts from any modules completed externally as well as evidence of the learning outcomes for these modules.
This course aims to equip current and aspiring leaders with the knowledge, skills, and expertise they need to fast-track their career in leadership or management.
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management Practice, participants should be able to:
Knowledge and understanding
- Engage with advanced foundational theories and conceptual frameworks used in leadership and management practice in organisations both nationally and internationally
- Apply knowledge, tools, and techniques to resolve issues in leadership and management practice
- Analyse data in relation to leadership and management
- Demonstrate creativity in the application of knowledge
Skills, qualities and attributes
- Communicate key issues and arguments in an appropriate format to a technologically professional standard
- Analyse a variety of relevant data used in diverse contexts to support effective decision-making in leadership and management practice
This PG Cert is composed of several stackable microcredentials, all available to join via FutureLearn. These include:
- Leadership Resilience and Thriving During Turbulent Times
- Values-Driven Problem Solving in Organisational Systems
- Climate Solutions for a Net Zero Future
More microcredentials coming soon…
To gain the PG Cert in Leadership and Management Practice, you will need to complete a total of 60 Level 7 credits: 30 of these credits must come from Nottingham Business School microcredentials and 30 may be drawn from other university-accredited microcredentials, providing these align with the learning outcomes detailed above.
Learners have up to eight years to achieve the Postgraduate Certificate. If you intend to draw on credits from other universities, a fee of £250 will be requested to cover the recognition of prior learning process.