By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Explain the seven benefits of budgeting for an organisation
- Assess different approaches to budgeting
- Summarise the need for information when budgeting
- Identify sources of information when budgeting
- Classify costs in different ways
- Produce a standard cost card
- Calculate fixed and variable costs
- Identify the differences between fixed, flexible and flexed budgets
- Calculate forecasts using a variety of methods
- Calculate variances using appropriate methods
- Identify the difference between adverse and favourable variances
- Calculate functional budgets
- Identify the information needed to set functional budgets
- Demonstrate how to include different types of receipts and payments in a cash budget
- Calculate receivables, payables and discounts
- Identify the limiting factor using calculations
- Demonstrate an understanding of practical budgeting
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Kaplan UK is a leading international provider of educational and career services. Building on a rich heritage of more than 50 years of training accountants and financial professionals, Kaplan UK serves more than 48,000 students a year, both based in the UK and from overseas, who train for AAT, CIMA, ACCA and ICAEW qualifications.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends