By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Identify a range of resources to support practical STEM volunteering activities.
- Modify resources for a specific audience and activity, reflecting the diversity and context of the activity.
- Collaborate with educators and group leaders to plan and arrange volunteering activities as part of a formal programme in your country or region.
- Produce activity plans to use when delivering practical activities in schools or youth organisations.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication with young people.
- Develop your confidence, skills and ability to do practical activities with young people.
- Collect immediate feedback for young people about practical STEM activities, using different tools.
- Contribute towards employer and programme evaluation of STEM volunteering activities.
Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends