Check out the latest updates to the FutureLearn platform.
We’ve made some exciting changes to FutureLearn in the last few months. Here’s a rundown of what’s new!
- In May, FutureLearn launched a new version of FutureLearn Campus that allows all of our partnership – which includes 25% of the world’s top universities – to give their students and staff free upgraded access to short courses across the platform.
- Until at least the end of September 2020, our partners from across the UK, Europe, the US, and APAC are able to give millions of their students and staff access to courses not just from their own university but from others on FutureLearn, for free.
- In order to help young students keep learning whilst schools are closed, we launched FutureLearn School in May.
- This initiative offers school students aged 13+ free upgraded access to over a hundred of our short courses. Find out more in this blog post on FutureLearn Schools.
Review and rate our courses
- You can now see reviews and ratings of our short courses so that you know what other learners thought of a course before you sign up.
- Only learners who have done the course are invited to leave a review so you know the reviews are genuine.
- The average rating for a course on FutureLearn is 4.7 out of 5. Read all the reviews on the FutureLearn reviews page.
Receive an achievement page and Statement of Completion for passing a microcredential
If you pass a microcredential, you will now receive an achievement page on FutureLearn. There you’ll find:
- More information on what you achieved and ways to describe your new skills to employers.
- A digital Statement of Completion from FutureLearn, allowing you to prove your learning if you haven’t yet received an official transcript or certificate.
It’s now easier to choose between register and sign-in
We’ve added tabs to the Register and Sign-in screens to make it easier for you to navigate between them and help you have a smoother sign-in experience.
FutureLearn Blog – your one-stop shop for fresh course news, education and career insights
We’ve revamped the FutureLearn blog and are now creating more exciting content than ever.
Expect to find regular news about FutureLearn courses, education and job sector insights.