- Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn will keynote at the Construct: Higher Education in a Post-COVID World online event from 1-1:30pm BST on 4 June. Simon will be talking about Lessons from Lockdown: Thinking long term.
- Justin Cooke, Chief Content & Partnerships Officer, FutureLearn is speaking at The second EdTech industry collaboration to help schools and colleges deal with CV19 and the need for home learning webinar, 4-5:00pm BST on June 4. Sign-up for free here.
- You can watch Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn on a panel talking about The World of Education is Changing: A session with edtech leaders shaping the future, at the online CogX The Global Leadership Summit, at 2-2:45pm BST on 10 June. Get 50% off all CogX festival passes by using code: SPCXD50 or this link.
- On 18 June, watch Justin Cooke, Chief Content & Partnerships Officer, FutureLearn join a panel at the Learnit online event. The panel, Alt-HE and the future of universities, starts at 4pm BST.
- Join us at the FutureLearn Festival of Learning from 22-26 June, a one-week event celebrating the vital role of educators and learners of all ages. Over this week we will look at how education will evolve in a post-COVID world, how we can all collaborate to achieve great things in the wake of upheaval, and why learning together is now more important than ever.
- Watch Simon Nelson, CEO, FutureLearn join a panel at the Westminster Education Forum: The future for EdTech on 30 June. The panel, How the COVID-19 crisis might inform the future use of EdTech, starts at 12:10pm BST.
- THE Awards 2020 are open for entries and close on 10 June 2020. The ‘University of the Year’ category is open to UK higher education institutions who have demonstrated exceptional performance during the 2018-19 academic year. You can find more information regarding the criteria here.