What do the “low-hanging fruit” AS interventions consist of?
- Whether cultures were performed prior to antibiotic prescription
- Concurrent use of ≥ four antibiotics
- Duration of antibiotic therapy >seven days
- Duration of antibiotic therapy > 14 days
- Concurrent “double-cover” i.e. redundant anaerobe, Gram-negative and Gram-positive cover.
Antimicrobial Stewardship: Managing Antibiotic Resistance
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.