A quick win from India
- To reinforce learning on certain methodological issues used for assessing antibiotic use
- To understand and stimulate further thinking about how best guidelines could be prepared in your own context
- To encourage innovation and customisation in one’s own context about alternative methods of dissemination of guidelines
- Read the downloadable background article below on antibiotic use, resistance and the Indian profile
- Read the downloadable paper below on perceptions about antibiotic use and resistance
- Relate the perceptions about antibiotic use and resistance to your own context.
- Revise learning points from Week 1 about resistance and in particular Step 1.8 the Introduction to Resistance.
Antimicrobial Stewardship: Managing Antibiotic Resistance
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.