Excavations at Liang Bua
- Tracing stratigraphic correlations
- Excavating surrounding deposits
- Gathering intermediate-age samples
- Analysing how deposits relate to each other
- Investigating how bones and artefacts relate to each other
- Recording findings (3D plots, photographs, drawings etc.)
- Sorting sediments
- Wet sieving
- Packaging and labelling finds
- Preserving bones
- Relocating artefacts for further analysis in the lab
Homo Floresiensis Uncovered: The Science of ‘the Hobbit’
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.