- What can you tell me about the team I’d be working in, if I’m successful?
- How would you describe the studio culture here? Is it relaxed or always in crunch, high pressure or easy going?
- What’s next for the studio after (insert the name of their last game)?
- What are the benefits on top of the basic salary? (Only ask this if they are not listed in the job description)
- What are the chances for career progression? (Only ask this if you can answer the obvious follow up – “What are your career ambitions”?)
- What’s the studio’s average release and post-release cycle?
- Do you offer any training or trade show attendance?
- What is the studio’s primary commercial model? (Only ask this if it’s not obvious.)
How To Start Your Career In Games Development
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.