Top tips from this week
- Keep a record of your first reading – what you think matters.
- Pay close attention to the words on the page and work with them to substantiate your readings.
- Read beyond the text – criticism and context, for example.
- Reflect on the significance of the points that you are making
- Take time – read and re-read; think and re-think
Preparing for University
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.