Introducing the educators
- Joos Buijs (FutureLearn profile), Assistant professor at Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Carlos Fernandez Llatas (FutureLearn profile), Head of the computer data science lab at ITACA Institute at Universitat Politècnica de València.
- Roberto Gatta (FutureLearn profile), Researcher at Gemelli ART (Advanced Radiation Therapy) and KBO (Knowledge Based Oncology) Labs, Rome, Italy.
- Jorge Munoz-Gama (FutureLearn profile), Assistant professor at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Marcos Sepúlveda (FutureLearn profile), Associate professor at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Lucia Sacchi (FutureLearn profile), Assistant Professor at the University of Pavia, Italy.
Process Mining in Healthcare
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.