Recap and preview
- What coding is, and why learning to code matters
- The history of CoderDojo
- Why Ninjas attend Dojos, and the kinds of cool projects they make there
- What CoderDojo’s underlying principles and beliefs are
- How to get involved with the worldwide CoderDojo community
- Where you can go for support and advice for your Dojo
- Who will be at your Dojo
- Building a team of volunteers
- Finding a venue for your Dojo
- Finding Ninjas to attend your Dojo
- Working with young people
- Building your first computer game!
Start a CoderDojo Club
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.