Developing effective strategies using SWOT analysis
- Hospitals or health trusts
- Local government
- Multinational corporations
- Educational institutions
- Examine an organisation’s sustainability strategy in detail
- Apply your knowledge and understanding to assess the strengths and weaknesses of this strategy
- Identify missed opportunities within the strategy
- Highlight best practice and information that could be usefully transferred to other contexts.
Sustainability, Society and You
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.