Step 3: Share your improved network picture
- Start with the Post-its you arranged on a sheet of paper
- Re-arrange your Post-its considering your start-ups’ position and network boundaries
- Draw an arrow between the actors that share resources
- For each arrow list the resources that are shared
- Draw an arrow between the actors that share activities
- For each arrow list the activities that are sharedAn arrow can be:
a. thick or thin to indicate relationship strength; and
b. uni or bi-directional to indicate the relationship’s direction
- Make a photograph of the new network picture you created. (Please be careful. Do not to add any personally identifiable information about your networks here).
- Upload the photograph of your network picture: www.padlet.com
Technology Entrepreneurship: How to Start a New Venture
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.