What can I do to improve my writing?
- An informal email – a look at the conventions and language in informal correspondence.
- A more formal email – a look at the structure and language of more formal correspondence.
- Writing a formal letter – an introduction to writing formal letters.
- Try this complete IELTS writing Practice Test to help you prepare.
- A for and against essay
- Sample Task 1 and Task 2 writing questions with sample answers and examiner comments to help you prepare.
Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.