The Global Study Awards
What are The Global Study Awards?Winners of a Global Study Award, like Rana in the video, receive an award of up to £10,000 to study abroad on any undergraduate or postgraduate course.British Council IELTS together with the International Student Identity Card and StudyPortals have launched these awards to support highly motivated, talented individuals and help them experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
Who are they looking for?Those highly motivated, talented individuals should be able to demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Where can I find out more?You can read more on our Global Study Awards page. This page has all the information you need about how to apply and what you need.
When’s the deadline?There are 6 Global Study Awards (GSA) in total:
- 4 for the Autumn 2017 intake (studies starting between 1 August – 31 October 2017)
- 2 for the Spring 2018 intake (studies starting between 1 January – 31 March 2018)
- 30th of June for students that will start studying in Autumn 2017.
- 30th of September for students that will start studying in Spring 2018.
Understanding IELTS: Techniques for English Language Tests
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.