Improve your digital footprint
Here are some things to consider:
- Is your online profile accurate and up-to-date?
- What are your privacy settings?
- What do you ‘like’ and who do you follow on social media? What groups are you a member of? What does this say about you?
- What photographs exist of you online? What’s your profile picture like? What impression might others form of you?
- What interests have you highlighted? What impression does this give?
- What comments or opinions do you share via social media?
- What do you and your friends say about each other?
- What skills, competencies and experiences do you share online? Do you ‘showcase’ your talents?
- Who are you connected to professionally via social media? (e.g. employers, professional groups, individuals who work in the sort of job that interests you, job agencies, career experts, etc.)
How to Succeed at: Writing Applications
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.