By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Experiment with different concepts, tools and frameworks to enhance your organisational practice
- Understand the effect of the broader environment on your organisation to increase your ability to adapt to change
- Draw upon a range of managerial and study skills that will enhance your practice
- Use theories that will support you to become a more efficient and supportive manager to your team
- Ensure that the principles you deploy are ethical and promote equality and diversity in your organisation
- Throughout the course you will demonstrate your progress through a series of tasks
- Amalgamate your learning throughout the course and consider how to apply the skills you’ve learnt
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any announcements relating to your microcredential.
From 25 Oct 2021
Business Management: Improving Organisational Practice
Grow your management skills, adapt to change successfully, and have a positive impact on the performance of your organisation.
10 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll also have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
A Certificate confirming that you have received 10 academic credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University
Credits are awarded on passing the final assessment.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020