By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Experiment with different concepts, tools and frameworks to enhance your organisational practice
- Understand the effect of the broader environment on your organisation to increase your ability to adapt to change
- Draw upon a range of managerial and study skills that will enhance your practice
- Use theories that will support you to become a more efficient and supportive manager to your team
- Ensure that the principles you deploy are ethical and promote equality and diversity in your organisation
- Throughout the course you will demonstrate your progress through a series of tasks
- Amalgamate your learning throughout the course and consider how to apply the skills you’ve learnt
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 25 Mar 2024
Business Management: Improving Organisational Practice
Grow your management skills, adapt to change successfully, and have a positive impact on the performance of your organisation.
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by subject matter experts and you’ll also receive personalised feedback on your work. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.