By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Experiment with different coding resources to create a network automation solution
- Evaluate different coding methodologies to ensure a secure implementation
- Design a DevNet coding and network automation solution based on a given scenario
- Justify your design and coding solution based on a given DevNet scenario
- Produce a DevNet coding and network automation solution, based on your design
- Investigate current secure DevOps practices within a network infrastructure context
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 23 Oct 2023
Cisco: DevOps using DevNet
Gain industry-focused DevOps skills to develop and manage networked systems with Cisco and The Open University
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by academic experts from The Open University. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
A Certificate of Completion and Digital Badge from Cisco Networking Academy
Passing the course at 70% or higher at first attempt will earn you a certificate of completion and a digital badge.
Passing the Cisco final course-based assessment with 70% or higher at the first attempt grants a significant discount on the optional Cisco DevNet Associate examination (to be redeemed within 30 days).