By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Analyse the challenges of climate change and environmental degradation for human health.
- Analyse the opportunities for integrating human and planetary health in health promotion initiatives.
- Develop and apply models for promoting health and addressing threats to the environment.
- Analyse needs, identify stakeholders and generate potential strategies to achieve sustainable ecological health outcomes.
- Propose and justify an evidence-based initiative addressing a priority health issue using an ecological health approach.
You will have access to the welcome area to introduce yourself and familiarise yourself with the microcredential structure
From 29 Nov 2021
Promoting Human and Planetary Health
Promoting Human and Planetary Health: Tools for a Sustainable Future
10 hours per week
Upon successful completion, you will receive a statement of completion from FutureLearn and a digital certificate from Deakin University
Complete your course within 6 weeks, including the assessment, or take extra time and use the regular assessment submission windows to complete within 20–26 weeks of your enrolment