This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
has achieved a FutureLearn Award for the following program
This flexible program of online courses supported learners as they developed essential leadership skills and gave them the opportunity to earn an NHS Leadership Academy award in Leadership Foundations.
In association with
Certificates of Achievement
Certificates of Achievement for the courses on this program:
Completing all three courses in this program means you have:
- Described the elements of good decision making.
- Evaluated different types of issues.
- Explored the concept of leadership.
- Explained why leadership matters.
- Described the components of good leadership.
- Reflected on and evaluate insights into self.
- Reflected on the use of ‘self’ and how we interpret and impact the world around us
- Developed an awareness of personal bias’ and how to develop more inclusive leadership practice
- Described how the way we see the world around us impacts how we act
- Described the role of care in leadership practice
- Explored ‘power’ and how it impacts how we show up in the workplace
- Experimented with influencing styles
- Modelled distributed leadership models of behaviour
- Modelled adaptive leadership practices
The person named on this award has completed the activities in the transcript above. Read more about FutureLearn Awards and the effort required to become eligible on our FAQ page.
This learner has verified their identity. For more information about how FutureLearn verifies identities, visit futurelearn.com/verification/how-it-works. This certificate does not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from NHS Leadership Academy .
NHS Leadership Academy program