has achieved a FutureLearn Award for the following program
National STEM Learning Centre
This flexible program of courses provided STEM Ambassadors and other volunteers in science, technology, engineering and maths, the skills and confidence to resource, plan, deliver and review practical activities with young people.
Certificates of Achievement
Certificates of Achievement for the courses on this program:
The program Inspiring Young People in STEM comprised four courses. By completing all four courses and undertaking a practical activity with young people, learners will have:
- Evaluated and adapted resources for a specific audience and specific activity with young people, reflecting the diversity and the context for the activity.
- Communicated, negotiated and agreed with educators and group leaders about activities and demonstrated an appreciation of the STEM curriculum.
- Created an activity plan to use when delivering a practical activity in a school or non-school organisation.
- Inspired young people to continue with STEM subjects and/or STEM careers through appropriate use of presentation, collaboration and discussion techniques.
- Reflected on feedback to improve presentation skills with young people and the effectiveness of a STEM Activity.
- Identified further opportunities for professional development and skills development relating to volunteering and inspiring young people in STEM subjects.
The person named on this award has completed the activities in the transcript above. Read more about FutureLearn Awards and the effort required to become eligible on our FAQ page.
This learner has not verified their identity. This certificate does not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from National STEM Learning Centre.
National STEM Learning Centre program