Certificates of Achievement
Certificates of Achievement for the courses on this program:
- Understand how to effectively look after yourself, your colleagues and family during the coronavirus outbreak
- Develop a broad understanding of the context in which work-life balance has grown
- Evaluate how technology is affecting individuals’ switching-off and recovery from work
- Identify the future of work: working anywhere at any given time, using technology
- Explore the key changes affecting today’s organisations
- Discover what these changes mean for teams, groups and the employment relationship
- Discuss how these changes will impact on employee engagement and motivation in the future
- Discuss the definitions of mental health and stress
- Explore the cost of mental health problems and workplace stress, and the impact on individuals
- Explore interventions to combat mental health and workplace stress
The person named on this award has completed the activities in the transcript above. Read more about FutureLearn Awards and the effort required to become eligible on our FAQ page.
This learner has not verified their identity. This certificate does not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from Coventry University.
Coventry University program