Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This showcase course provided learners with 10 modules of professional development in unique and varied areas of education. Modules were provided and accredited by Deakin University, Federation University, Australian Catholic University, Holmesglen Institute, Melbourne Polytechnic, FutureLearn, Women's Health Victoria, Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) and Storybox Library.
4 weeks, 3 hours per week
Commissioner for Victoria, South East Asia
Victorian Government, Australia
- Explore new and emerging core teaching practices to facilitate effective learning in a classroom setting
- Evaluate different teaching practices as solutions to learning needs
- Apply core teaching practices and create a teaching artefact (e.g. lesson plan)
- Understand the edutech ecosystem of Victoria and each provider's role in the learner journey
- Gender Equity in Teaching Practice from Women’s Health Victoria
- Play through Reading from Australian Catholic University
- Collaboration Skills in the Classroom from ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research)
- Supporting Students with Additional Needs from Deakin University
- English Speaking Skills from Deakin University English Language Institute
- Teaching Online from FutureLearn
- Teaching in Nature from Federation University
- Understanding the Zone of Proximal Development from Holmesglen Institute
- Flipped Learning from Melbourne Polytechnic
- Engaging Young Readers from Storybox Library
Issued on 8th November 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: