This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
In this course, you have examined your own curriculum and teaching context and determined a learning need. You have identified how digital technologies could help address that need and used app creation software to create a basic shell of an appropriate app. This course aligns with the following APST: 1.2, 2.6, 3.3, 3.4, 4.1, 4.5, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.4.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
Dr Vinesh Chandra
Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Education
Queensland University of Technology
- Explain the interconnectness between content, technology and pedagogy
- Describe in general terms how an app works
- Design a simple app using a set of instructions
- Explain how teacher-developed resources open doors for entrepreneurship
- Why use digital technologies in the classroom
- How content, technology and pedagogy are related
- How other educators have engaged with app creation activities
- How an app works
- The process of creating an app
In association with
Issued on 28th June 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: