This learner has completed ID verification. Find out more.
Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Wellbeing and Resilience at Work
University of Leeds and Institute of Coding
During this course, you’ve learned the importance of resilience and adaptability in the workplace and why employers are looking for these skills. You’ve learned how to evaluate your current strengths at work and identified the true value of workplace wellbeing for your employer and yourself.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Identify the key features of resilience
- Assess the techniques for growing your resilience
- Develop a plan to improve your resilience
- Identify the key features of personal adaptability
- Assess your adaptability and develop a plan to improve it
- Demonstrate your ability to adapt
- What it means to be resilient
- How to be resilient
- Creating a resiliency plan
- What it means to be adaptable
- Assessing your adaptability
- Demonstrating resilience and adaptability
Issued on 1st April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: