- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Digital upgradeFree
Wellbeing and Resilience at Work
Develop your understanding of wellbeing at work
Today’s world of work is often demanding and rapidly changing.
Professionals need to develop new skills to do their job more effectively or to change the way they work in order to adapt to new roles.
On this course, you’ll learn the importance of resilience and adaptability to navigate these changes, and explore why employers are looking for these skills.
You’ll learn how to evaluate your current strengths at work and identify the true value of workplace wellbeing for yourself.
Featured in the UK government’s The Skills Toolkit collection.
- What it means to be resilient
- How to be resilient
- Creating a resiliency plan
- What it means to be adaptable
- Assessing your adaptability
- Demonstrating resilience and adaptability
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the key features of resilience
- Assess the techniques for growing your resilience
- Develop a plan to improve your resilience
- Identify the key features of personal adaptability
- Assess your adaptability and develop a plan to improve it
- Demonstrate your ability to adapt
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
You might also be interested in the other courses in the Digital Skills for the Workplace collection from the University of Leeds and the Institute of Coding.
University of Leeds are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get: