Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course explored how marketing can be applied to work with communities to effect positive behavioural change. Marketers work together with the community to design engaging programs that meet all stakeholder wants and needs.
2 weeks, 3 hours per week
Director Social Marketing@Griffith
- Explain how to co-create a program with your target audience
- Improve engagement with your target audience
- Develop an outline for a social marketing program
- Why isn’t education and policy sufficient for change?
- How to use social marketing to deliver change for the better?
- How do I co-create a program that changes behaviour?
- How to design a program that meets target audience needs and wants
- How can I engage people to change?
Issued on 17th January 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: