Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Digital technology touches almost every aspect of our lives, including work. This course explored the meaning of digital, how it has changed the way we work and how to build or grow a career in the digital age. It provided an overview of the different career paths available, highlighting the key skills that are more important today than ever before, in order to thrive in this digital environment.
2 weeks, 1 hour per week
Director of UKI Corporate Citizenship
- Describe the meaning of the term "digital"
- Explain how digital is changing the way we live and work
- Demonstrate an understanding of the opportunities and challenges these digital changes bring
- Describe the meaning of a growth mindset
- Identify how you can develop your own growth mindset
- Explore how a growth mindset can enable you to learn new skills and thrive in the digital world of work
- The meaning of digital.
- How digital is integrated into our day-to-day lives.
- How digital is changing the world of work and the opportunities and challenges this brings.
- The meaning of a growth mindset and how it can help you reach your full potential and thrive in the digital workplace.
- Re-framing setbacks and challenges to view them as an opportunity to learn and improve.
Issued on 30th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: