Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
Learners explored the link between effective school leadership and improved student outcomes. Learners developed a greater understanding on how to create a collaborative school culture where staff and learners feel supported and valued, and gained more transparent approaches for assessing teaching and learning to support the monitoring, evaluation and improvement of teacher practice and performance.
3 weeks, 4 hours per week
Darren Coyle MBE
Programme Lead, British Council
- Explore what it means to be an effective leader
- Identify great teaching and learning in a team or across a school
- Apply your vision of a learning environment where everyone feels valued
- Explore how instructional leadership techniques can motivate staff, engage students and transform teaching and learning
- Overview of instructional leadership
- Understanding and practising instructional leadership
- Leadership practice and its impact
- Defining a school vision
- Engaging school staff
- School leaders role in raising standards
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing school and classroom practice
Issued on 16th December 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: