Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
On this online course, participants studied feminism and its relationship to technology in order to help them build a feminist chatbot. They learnt feminist design tools and basic coding skills, before applying them to designing and programming a chatbot.
4 weeks, 2 hours per week
UAL Creative Computing Institute
- Explore current uses of chatbots and how they work
- Interpret concepts of feminism and their relationship to technology
- Explore feminist design tools and how they can be applied to chatbot development
- Design a chatbot conversation using Whimsical flowcharts
- Produce a prototype of a chatbot using Glitch, a community programming environment
- Feminism and its relationship to technology
- Feminist design tools
- Feminist approaches to conversation design
- Basic coding in a collaborative coding environment
- Prototyping a feminist chatbot
Issued on 29th April 2022
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: