Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course introduced conversational and voice-based interfaces, explored how they developed and what people working in this field think about them. Learners explored how they can be designed and developed effectively and responsibly, and about the skills and design thinking needed to do so.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
UAL Creative Computing Institute
- Describe what conversational interfaces are and how the technology works at a basic level.
- Summarise the main developments and history of conversational interfaces.
- Compare different types of conversational interfaces and identify good use cases for the technology.
- Explain the benefits of using a conversational interface.
- Identify the skills required to create a good conversational interface.
- Discuss the ethical considerations around designing conversational interfaces.
Issued on 9th October 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: